JacobsGives - Homecoming 2016
This homecoming, even if you can’t make it back to campus you can still be a part of making a better future for Jacobs. Donate to either the Generation Fund or the JUFA Alumni Scholarship Fund by September 25, 2016.
- Self sustainable model for student loans to finance studies at Jacobs
- Yearly fundraising target of 9’000 EUR in the first years, until self sustainable
- Based on merit and need, awarded to students of all nationalities
- Repayment starts once a minimum salary is reached, set at a fixed percentage of their income, for 5 years after graduation
- Self-sustainable after several years through student repayment into the fund
- Managed by the Jacobs Alumni Association
- Tax Deductible for German Citizens
- For more information on the Generation Fund, click here.
JUFA Alumni Scholarship Fund
- Endowed scholarship fund with a goal to raise $100,000 by 2020
- All scholarships are merit based and available to students from all nationalities
- Sustainable through endowment model where scholarship is only paid out of interest on endowment
- Each dollar donated will be matched, dollar for dollar up to $10,000
- Managed by the Jacobs University Foundation of America
- Tax deductible for US Citizens and Residents
- For more information on the JUFA Alumni Scholarship Fund, click here.