As an Alumna or Alumnus, most of us want to get involved with the Alumni community as well as the current student body. Building on your experience at and after Jacobs University, you can help in a variety of ways.
Get involved …
- in your Alumni Chapter, for instance as a Chapter Leader, in order to stay in touch with other alumni
- by providing Alumni Scholarships to sponsor a prospective or current student
- in the Alumni “Task Force” Initiative, in order to support the restructuring processes of our Alma Mater
- in the Careers Services Center Initiative, to talk about your career after Jacobs to current students
- in student mentoring, to help current students cope with academic challenges by sharing your experience
Together, we will rock!
Check out below all the great upcoming events in your area and on campus!